Mallinckrodt's Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
Our employees wish to thank all first responders, healthcare professionals and essential employees for their efforts in the battle against COVID-19. We are all united in our desire to stay healthy and protect our communities during this global health emergency, and we are so grateful to you for the work you do to make that possible.
We believe in listening to needs and delivering solutions and we are proud to join you in the fight. We are doing a variety of things to make a difference, including:
- Instituting a volunteer leave program to give medically trained employees paid time off to treat or care for patients with COVID-19.
- Donating personal protective equipment (PPE) and food to help support healthcare providers as they do their vital work.
- Collaborating with federal healthcare authorities in Canada and the U.S. to provide access to therapy that is helping severe COVID-19 patients on ventilators.
- Providing funding and materials to hospitals to conduct investigator-initiated research to use real-world evidence to help find treatment answers.
- Partnering with advocacy groups to help them mitigate the impact of the pandemic crisis on their constituencies.
- Our Customer Service Team is working round the clock seven days a week and our Regional Service Center drivers are putting themselves at risk to ensure our products get into hospitals that are treating very sick patients.
- Developing, manufacturing and donating hand and surface sanitizers to centralized emergency management operations in Missouri, Illinois, New York and North Carolina, where we have manufacturing operations. These emergency centers will be distributing the sanitizers to public agencies who serve as healthcare professionals and first responders in their communities.
- Employees not directly involved in manufacturing or delivering life-saving therapies to hospitals continue to shelter in place to stay safe and save lives.
If you need support or information, please go to our Contact Us page to find how to reach the right Customer Service team.
Wishing you good health,