Strategic Focus on Growth Through Partnerships
Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals is committed to bringing new and innovative products to the market. When you partner with us, you become part of the greater effort to make the world a healthier place by providing patients with safer and more effective products.
We are continuously looking for opportunities to expand our diverse product and business portfolios through:
- Targeted acquisitions
- Development collaborations
- Licensing arrangements
In our pursuit of new business opportunities at Mallinckrodt, we follow a rigorous and well-defined process to select and evaluate new ideas, execute business transactions and integrate external opportunities.
Areas of Interest
We are primarily seeking commercialized or late-stage products for our Specialty Brands and Specialty Generics segments within the following key areas:
- Neurology (CNS), nephrology, rheumatology, ophthalmology, pulmonology, or rare disease products
- Acute care in-patient hospital products
- Select acute care office-based products
- Specialty/niche and controlled generics
To learn more about Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals' products, visit our products website.
We follow a standard external idea selection process and rigorously evaluate new growth opportunities to drive and support partnership negotiations.
Step 1: Initial Review
- Conduct initial review of non-confidential information
- Determine if opportunity aligns with strategic focus areas
- Execute a confidentiality agreement if we move forward
Step 2: Due Diligence
- Conduct in-depth assessments of confidential information in areas such as finance, commercial, manufacturing, intellectual property, and R&D
Step 3: Transaction Execution
- Negotiate and obtain approval for transaction
- Execute transaction
Step 4: Implementation
- Transition, integrate, and operationalize
Submission Terms and Conditions
In consideration of Mallinckrodt receiving my Idea Submission, I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understand my rights and responsibilities per the Mallinckrodt Terms and Conditions set forth below. Specifically, I hereby acknowledge and agree to the following conditions:
- Mallinckrodt did not solicit the submission of my idea, suggestion or invention ("Idea") and is considering my Idea only at my request.
- I am voluntarily disclosing my Idea on a non-confidential basis and agree there is no confidential relationship established between myself and Mallinckrodt to treat my Idea in confidence or protect it in any way.
- I warrant that: 1) I am the true owner of my Idea, or I have the right to disclose the Idea and to enter into this Agreement on behalf of the true owner(s); and 2) there are no conflicting agreements that preclude the disclosure, assignment, sale or license of rights (including, without limitation, patent rights) of the Idea submission to Mallinckrodt.
- I grant Mallinckrodt the right to evaluate my Idea and I do hereby release Mallinckrodt from any liability in connection therewith.
- I understand that the submission of my Idea will not create a claim to Mallinckrodt’s ideas or inventions regardless of whether the submitted Idea is the same or similar to Mallinckrodt’s. I further understand that Mallinckrodt remains free to develop, acquire, improve and market its own ideas or inventions that are the same, similar and/or competitive with my Idea, that Mallinckrodt is not obligated to disclose these ideas or inventions and that nothing herein implies or constitutes a covenant not to compete.
- I understand that Mallinckrodt is not obligated to return any material submitted to it.
- I accept that my Idea may be included in an internal database of submitted ideas for review and evaluation and may be permanently retained by Mallinckrodt for archival keeping purposes.
- I understand and agree that Mallinckrodt does not have an obligation to compensate me for the submission or consideration of my idea and that Mallinckrodt does not have an obligation to license any patent or intellectual property rights protecting my idea.
You must agree with the above terms to continue with your submission.
Should you have an opportunity that fits Mallinckrodt's focus areas for our consideration and you agree with the terms and conditions detailed above, please contact us.